- Fork and spoon have soft, non slip handles that are easy for little hands to hold
- Bowl has high walls to facilitate scooping food onto utensils
- Plate ring helps keep food contained and assists when using utensils and can be removed when tot has mastered self feeding
- Plate and bowl have non slip bases
- BPA, phthalate and pvc free
The OXO Tot Feeding Set is perfect for when tots are ready to feed themselves. The Fork tines capture food effectively (really) and safely, while the deep Spoon head easily scoops and contains food, easing the frustrations of learning to self feed. A flat spot on the handles prevents the Fork and Spoon from rolling off the table or high chair tray and the soft grips are shaped to keep them from sliding into bowls or plates. OXO Tot Plate minimizes the mess and frustration. A ring keeps everything from pasta to peaches contained and helps little ones guide food onto utensils. Weighted for stability, the Plate features a non slip base so it stays on the table. The Plate ring is removable for when tots have mastered self feeding. Large, 12 ounce, Bowl has straight side walls to help little hands guide oatmeal, yogurt or other foods onto utensils. Stable, non slip bases help prevent tips and spills at the table, and snap on lids keep snacks contained or leftovers fresh. Bowl and plate are top rack dishwasher safe. Fork and Spoon are dishwasher safe.